Monday, April 15, 2013

FREE 8-DAY FIT PACK!!! ($68 VALUE!!)


COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL TO BE ENTERED IN A DRAWING FOR A FREE 8-DAY FIT PACK OF ZIJA PRODUCTS.

VISIT:  www.LoseWeightWith.MyZija.com and register on my website for an additional entry into a SECOND drawing for yet ANOTHER FREE 8-DAY FIT PACK OF ZIJA PRODUCTS!!

I will take all comments & registrations through April 16th, 2013.

Winners will be announced on my blog on Wednesday April 17th by 4pm - and product will be shipped Wednesday as well!

FIT PACK INCLUDES:
8 Zija Drink Packets
8 XMam capsules
8 XMpm capsules
2 Premium Tea bags

Zija is made from organic Moringa Oleifera.

What is Moringa Oleifera?   Check out The Discovery Channel Documentary as well as the Dr. Oz SegmentJohn Hopkins University LOVES this stuff as well!!

Want to see MY weight loss results in just 90 days?  CLICK HERE   over 55 lbs!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. I would love to lose 30 lbs but I'll start with 10, then if I make that I'll go for 10 more ands finally the last 10.

    clenna at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to lose 20 lbs. If I lost 30, I would be at my high school weight.

    amanda.corley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to lose about 35 pounds and I will feel like I have energy again! I have lost 6 so I am on my way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONGRATS! You were picked! Can I get your shipping address please and I will ship this today!

      You can e-mail me at: acountryishmom@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. I am very interested in trying Zija....I would love to lose 30 lbs. before our summer vacation!

    lauramatejka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were 37 total entries. 4 from this blog (which HUGELY made your chance of winning on here pretty darn good!!)

    Frugal Southern Mom YOU were the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete